At Cordiant, we are looking for relatively young professionals willing to take up leadership and evangelistic roles in a number of exciting new initiatives.
Graphic Designers for Cordiant Learn:
Cordiant Learn is a cloud-based education technology platform for delivering learning content on desktop browsers, tablets and smartphones for anyplace, anytime learning.
- Good visualization skills
- Should be able to present new design / visual ideas in quick iterations
- Good communication skills
- Passion to learn
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML5 / CSS3 / XHTML
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Java Script will be an added advantage
- Bachelors/ Diploma in Visual Communication/ Fine Arts/ Graphic Design
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALISTS
( 0-2 YEARS Experience, Anywhere in India)
- Transform the Cordiant Brand briefs into cracking ideas
- Create original concepts and content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin
- Plan and implement Social Media Marketing Strategies and take ownership of the project and deliver within deadlines
- Monitor social media channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorials, promotions, etc.
- Plan & Manage campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin
- Proactively engage in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Provide regular feedback from social media monitoring to the Marketing Team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Social Media monitoring tools like Socialmention, hootsuite, radian6 etc.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills